The 2nd AIB Sustainability SIG PhD and Early Career Researchers Symposium was held on 18th January 2023
The panel speakers Martin Heinberg, Maria V. Ilieva, Marc Oberhauser, and Haitao Yu shared their experience and insights on various topics:
- experience in building communities and initiatives as a PhD/ECR
- challenges they faced as IB/sustainability scholars and how they managed to overcome them
- useful resources for sustainability research
- working with co-authors
- using interdisciplinary research
- future topics of IB & Sustainability research
After the panel discussion the participants joined breakout rooms where they received feedback by the panel speakers on the extended abstracts which they had submitted for the symposium.
We are looking forward to organizing more events for PhD and ECR in the near future.